August 13, 2020
Visitors are asked to:
• Schedule visits online for a specific date and time and arrive on time for your visit.
• Maintain social distancing while on the museum grounds and in the building.
• Refrain from visiting if experiencing fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms.
• Be patient and abide by six-foot social distancing practices.
Face masks for all adults and children six years and older are required (complimentary masks are available at the admission desk).
Members: Members-only tickets and pricing will be displayed after you log in. Please log in by clicking here, or the profile icon at the top left corner of your screen.
Not-yet members: Select a date on or after July 29 to purchase tickets, or Join Now for FREE member admission and early access starting July 22.
1. Log in or create an account (Members: You must be logged in to access member-priced tickets)
2. Select an entry time below.
3. Capacity is limited, so please reserve tickets in advance for everyone in your group, including members and children.
4. Click 'Add to Cart'.
5. Review your order and check out.
6. You will receive two emails: Your order confirmation and your e-tickets. Please print your tickets or have them ready to present on your mobile device at the time of your arrival.
7. On the day of your visit, you may check in up to five minutes before your selected time and no more than 30 minutes after.
Please call us at 918-596-2700 during our hours of operation if you have questions or need assistance reserving tickets over the phone.